The Black Limited Edition features a striking new livery, the new S4000 sprayer demount unit, high-visibility LED lighting a new KAB seat for enhanced ergonomics and comfort.
The centrepiece of the new design is the new demount which features a 4,000-litre stainless steel tank that delivers perfect weight distribution and 36m tri-fold aluminium Pommier booms that ensure a strong combination of weight efficiency and durability.
Black Edition models are built on the M380-4 Multidrive platform, which is powered by a 225hp Cummins diesel engine that delivers a 17% boost in power, a 20% increase in torque and a reduction in fuel consumption of around 8%.
The full specification includes:
- 4,000-litre stainless steel tank (304 stainless steel)
- 400-litre clean water tank
- 36m VG tri-fold RHA-3 Pommier Booms (36/24/12 configuration)
- 12-section air shut off
- ‘Full-flow’ recirculation purge and prime
- 5-way nozzle holder on ¾ inch stainless steel spray lines
- Blue LED boom lighting
Spray rate controller/guidance system
- Aeros 9040 with IC34 job computer
Pump, filters and valves
- Hypro centrifugal pump (cast iron body with 3-inch inlet and 2-inch outlet)
- Altek electric control valves with external and in-cab control /switch panels
- 1 x 3-inch suction filter
- 2 x 1.5-inch pressure filters
- Norac auto height adjustment (5-sensor system with Active Wing Roll)
- In-cab auto-tank fill via IC34 with additional electric control valve