Kellands has launched its new Agribuggy A280 – unveiling an innovative new design which will make the machine more comfortable, fuel efficient and powerful.
Already renowned for its low running costs, low-ground pressure, and superior traction, the new Agribuggy A280 includes a wealth of performance-enhancing features, including:
- Next-generation high-visibility cab
- All-new control panel and display system
- Innovative joystick control
- Three-mode cruise control
- High-performance Cummins engine
The enhancements ensure the Agribuggy can offer the highest power-to-weight ratio and lowest fuel consumption in its class and can reach places other machines can’t thanks to its outstanding low ground-pressure and positive mechanical driveline.
NEW Key features and benefits
- New - Curved glass cab with 360-degree visibility, tinted glass, and greater space ensure greater comfort, visibility and safety.
- New – Ergonomic ‘floating’ control console which moves with the motion of the seat and has been laid out for comfort and ease of use.
- New – A high-definition 7-inch full-colour display ensuring all key performance and operational information is available at a glance.
- New – A multifunction joystick ensures precise fingertip control of all key operations including four-wheel steering, cruise control, master sprayer controls, and a manual override of the automatic transmission.
- New – A tier-4 compliant Cummins diesel engine delivers greater power and higher torque at low revs and ensures the Agribuggy A280 still offers the best fuel-economy and power-to-weight ratio on the market. By dispensing with a cam-belt the engine has lower servicing and maintenance costs.
- New – The Agribuggy A280 boasts a sleek new look with a new eye-catching livery, which features a black chassis, red and yellow body, silver wheels and the new Kellands oval logo. The colour scheme will be seen for the first time at Cereals 2014.
- A positive mechanical drive system delivers greater torque and grip, less wheel-spin, and power transfer up to 25 per cent more efficient than a hydrostatic machine.
- Outstanding fuel efficiency. Average consumption is around 70 litres-a-day compared with between 150 and 200 litres per day for large hydrostatic sprayers
- Height clearance of 750mm when fitted with large-diameter row-crop wheels, which ensure a large surface contact area for maximum flotation.
- Aluminium booms as standard for strength and longevity while maintaining lightness and stability. Booms are available in 12m and 24m working widths
- Low centre of gravity and perfect 50/50 weight distribution for maximum stability and traction
- 2,700 litre tank capacity with a gel-coated inner lining for easy-cleaning
- The machine can travel at speeds of up to 50 km/h on the road, eliminating down time and improving productivity.
Kellands Director of Sales and Marketing Keith Pashley said: “The new Agribuggy offers a range of new features which will boost fuel economy, reliability, and power while remaining true to the machine’s core strengths as a manoeuvrable, low-weight, high-performance sprayer.”